some random nonsense

It's been a while. Last time, I promised to include a few things in this post, so here they are:

- I never did fall asleep that night.  I just stayed up until my class.  And I felt incredibly sick all day.
- I did finish my paper and go to class.  However, I'm not entirely sure how coherent the paper ended up being.  I guess we'll see.
- I got an A on that music theory test.  I guess I did a really good job of making stuff up.

I think that's all I promised to include.  Sorry if I forgot something.  Today has been a very uneventful day.  For most of the day, I was really annoyed.  About a lot of things.  One of the biggest things I was annoyed about was that two of my friends went to a party and got drunk last night.  That's not the part I had a problem with.  The part I had a problem with was the fact that at breakfast this morning, all they would talk about the entire time was how drunk they got last night and how they don't remember anything that happened.  Apparently they think this is really cool.  So cool that they had to keep saying it over and over again "I can't remember anything, oh my god, we were so drunk!"  Yeah.  Really cool, guys.  

I also had to work today, which is never very much fun.  I used to love my job, but not so much anymore.  See, I am a tele-counselor for my college which means I call prospective students to see if they are still interested and to answer any questions they might have.  The problem is that it's April and we're calling high school seniors.  They all know where they want to go already, and none of them want to go here.  This makes what I am doing feel incredibly pointless, and it makes work extremely boring.  

The day did improve slightly.  I have been craving a cheeseburger since Friday.  So badly.  I can't even describe how much I wanted that cheeseburger.  Anyway, today my friends decided to grill burgers!  And so my wish was granted!  It was really a beautiful moment.  Now, my stomach feels like it's going to explode but hey, at least I got my cheeseburger.  Actually, two cheeseburgers.  And a hot dog...

But for the most part, I've just been sitting around in my PJs all day watching 7th Heaven on the internet.  I actually finished it.  I watched the last episode of season 11 today.  Which means that now I need to find another source of entertainment.  Either a different TV show to watch, or a different hobby besides watching old TV shows.  Theoretically, I could spend all the time I normally waste watching 7th Heaven doing something productive like homework or laundry, but that just doesn't sound like very much fun.  So I'd rather find a new TV show to watch.

This week is going to be really long, but for a good reason - Ben and his family are coming to visit me next weekend, for Easter!  This is very exciting because Ben has never been here before.  He tried to surprise visit me once, but ended up getting in a really bad car accident on the way here.  Part of me is really, really scared that something like that will happen again; ever since then, I have been really paranoid about long road trips, but for the most part, I'm just really excited and I can't wait to see him. 

I think that is about all I have to say for now.  More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment