Easter!

Wow, I'm really good at this whole blogging thing.  Not really.  I'm trying, but I've just been really busy.  You know, with school and...facebook, and stuff.  No seriously though, I have been busy.  This weekend, Ben and his family came to visit me for Easter, which was really nice.  It was great to see him. 

We made chocolate chip cookies and now I have about five thousand of them sitting in my room, and my room now smells like chocolate chips.  Which is cool, but I am never going to eat that many cookies.  But I guess there are much worse problems I could have.  My mom sent my Easter basket here with them.  It's full of all kinds of good stuff - jelly beans, chocolate eggs, oreos...yum.  I think I'm all set for the rest of the school year!

After we made all of those cookies, we went bowling with his parents.  I remembered why I never go bowling.  I ended up bowling around a 65.  It was pretty much a disaster.  Needless to say, I did not win. 

Well, I realize how incredibly boring this is, but that's about all that has happened in the week since I last posted, and I don't really have anything else to write about.  :-/    Only that I'm ready for this school year to be over so I can go home and enjoy the summer.

That's all for now.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment